INITIATIK : Global Advisor on Risk Management & Cooperation Strategies
Companies are today political and geopolitical players and are expected to move to a broader approach of there usefulness vis-à-vis all their stakeholders, in particular in the context of their right to operate.
In this context, INITIATIK supports organizations in the evolution of their strategies and governance in light of geopolitical, economic, social, and environmental challenges. Through a prospective approach to risk analysis and management, we help build new cooperation strategies to develop and deploy more sustainable models.
Areas of Expertise
Identify strategic challenges
INITIATIK supports companies and governments in evaluating the impact of new geopolitical, economic, social, and environmental issues on their role and responsibilities. This assessment is based on a prospective analysis of risks and a mapping of all stakeholders expectations. It also includes an analysis of the concept of usefulness.
Anticipate & Manage risks
INITIATIK has an international expertise of more than 20 years in risk management and crisis management. Our expertise covers risk assessment, crisis management procedures, leadership training, and crisis support.
Building cooperation strategies
INITIATIK helps organizations in structuring and deploying customized cooperation strategies in order to adapt their model to geopolitical, economic, social, and environmental challenges. Cooperation is a key element in moving rthe organizations governance and strategies towards more sustainable models.
Areas of activity
INITIATIK has significant expertise in strategic sectors: Oil/Gas, Chemicals, Mining, Agribusiness, and Health. Through number of projects carried out on the ground in Europe, Africa, Middle East and South America, this expertise is complemented by a deep understanding of the specific challenges faced by each continent or country.
Graduated from Sciences Po Paris – International Relations, holder of a Law degree and an Executive Certificate in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) from Centrale Supelec, and trained in European Institutions at the College of Europe in Bruges (Belgium), Marine Champon founded INITIATIK after spending 15 years in Public Affairs, Lobbying, and Crisis Management within major international energy and agri-food corporations. She now supports large corporations and governments, in France and at internatonal level, in their risk analysis and management and in the implementation of cooperation strategies in order to aceelerate transition towars sustainable business models.
She currently works with large corporations and governments, assisting with risk analysis and management, as well as collaborating on crisis management and stakeholder engagement programs.
She teaches Corporate Communication/Crisis Communication at the University of Western Brittany, and has also been a regular guest speaker at Sciences Po Rennes and the University of Caen.
Having lived for over 20 years in Africa and South America (Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Venezuela), she frequently works on international assignments, including in Armenia, Lebanon, Morocco, Mauritania, and Brazil.
She is fluent in French, English, and Spanish.
- Member of the Environment & Energy Groups of Sciences Po Alumni Paris
- Member of the Responsible Managers Association (MR21), which she founded in 2016.
- Member of the working group on “Dialogue and Governance of Stakeholders” for the Committee 21.
Publications & Podcasts
- Author & speaker of the online conferences “MR21 Dialogue” since 2020, available on the Podcast channel.
- Author of the MR21 Report “Rethinking Stakeholder Relations in 21st Century Business” – June 2020.
- Contributor to the collective work “10 Cases of Crisis Communication ” published by Dunod in October 2015.
- Author of a thesis on “How to Strengthen Public Debate Around Industrial Projects to Include Stakeholders” as part of the Executive Certificate at Centrale Paris in 2013.
- Co-author of the book “High Wind Generation – The Future of Renewable Energy” in 2012 with Laurent Kopp.